- postcard from heaven -
cuman sekelebat tulisan,.. yang mungkin tidak berarti apa-apa untukmu,.. tapi sangat berarti buatku,..
Thursday, June 01, 2006
~The Beatles~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before
It always leads me here
leads me to your door.

The wild and windy night
That the rain washed away
Has left a pool of tears
Crying for the day.
Why leave me standing here?
Let me know the way.


Many times I've been alone
And many times I've cried,
Anyway you'll never know
The many ways I've tried.


But still they lead me back
To the long, winding road
You left me standing here
A long, long time ago
Don't leave me waiting here

Lead me to your door.

But still they lead me back
To the long winding road
You left me standing here
A long, long time ago (ohhh)
Don't keep me waiting here
Lead me to your door.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
posted by ... nat! @ 6/01/2006 02:57:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

i c h b i n

p a n g g i l a k u ... nat!
a d a d i Bogor, Indonesia
t e n t a n g k u emak-emak 31 tahun | kerja karena hobi | hujan mania | pecinta senja | coffee lover | yogurt seeker | mie ayam addict | es teh tarik oenpao numero uno!
monggo dilanjut...
y a n g l a l u
p e r b u l a n
l i n k 's
m e i n e F r e u n d e
c e l o t e h a n
P o w e r e d b y

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER