- postcard from heaven -
cuman sekelebat tulisan,.. yang mungkin tidak berarti apa-apa untukmu,.. tapi sangat berarti buatku,..
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
'tuk duniaku....

...
Unexpected
What you did to my heart
When I lost hope
You were there to remind me
I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
...

...
kelakku sendiri
tiada yang menemani
bayangmu menghiasi
hilangkan sepi
tak dapatku pejamkan mata
...

...
I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow
I watched the stars crash in the sea
If I could ask God just one question
Why aren't you here with me?
...


...
you came and changed my whole world now,
I'm somewhere I've never been before
Now I see, what love means
I'm alive, I'm in love you complete me,
And I've never been here before
Now I see, what love means
...


^_^
baby, don't u know i love you so...
posted by ... nat! @ 8/08/2006 03:45:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger siaudy said…

    aduuuuuuhhh..
    sebegitunyakah ?

    yaudah, sabar ya jeung....
    hehehe..

    pasti bentar lagi gue dimarahin neih gara2 manggil dengan...

    kabuuuurrrr aaahhh

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

i c h b i n

p a n g g i l a k u ... nat!
a d a d i Bogor, Indonesia
t e n t a n g k u emak-emak 31 tahun | kerja karena hobi | hujan mania | pecinta senja | coffee lover | yogurt seeker | mie ayam addict | es teh tarik oenpao numero uno!
monggo dilanjut...
y a n g l a l u
p e r b u l a n
l i n k 's
m e i n e F r e u n d e
c e l o t e h a n
P o w e r e d b y

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER